For Agricultural and Commercial Buildings
Save money on heating and cooling costs with the right type of insulation for your commercial and agricultural buildings.
An Insulation Company That Understands Construction
What many commercial property owners don't realize is that not every type of insulation is right for every situation. You need to know what type of insulating material is most effective for a particular project. And you need to take into account all of the various factors involved. That's where our experience and expertise comes into play!
We know construction and we understand your business needs. We don't insulate every property the same way because every situation is different.
Here Are Just A Few Points To Consider Before You Insulate Your Building:
- What are the major differences between insulating a residential structure and a pole barn or metal building?
- When is fiberglass insulation not a good insulating option?
- (Hint: Fiberglass insulation loses up to 45% of its r-value at this point!)
- What causes condensation in a structure and how do you prevent it?
- When do you need a condensation barrier and why?
- What are the most cost effective ways to insulate the ceiling in a pole barn?
- What type of insulating materials are best for dealing with insects, mice and other rodents? (Most farmers are losing money because of this!)
You've Got Questions - We've Got Answers (And Solutions)
These are just a very few points you should be asking yourself before insulating your property. But if you don't ask these questions (and others) you will spend far more money than you need to and you'll be regretting it years down the road. (Unfortunately, we come across this all the time.)
If you want to get some solid tips on insulating your commercial property, be sure to watch our video:
"How To Choose The Right Insulation For Your New Or Existing Building". (You'll find it at the very bottom of the page.) Farmers and other commercial building owners have told us that it's some of the best information about how to insulate pole buildings and metal structures they've seen. (Excuse the audio, this is a video recording of a talk we gave at the 45th Annual Power Show Ohio.)
Types of Insulation We Use
We use several different kinds of insulation. Actually, we may even use several different types on the same project. This depends upon the structure and how it's built, its materials, the size of the area being insulated among other factors. For the majority of most commercial buildings we us spray foam insulation and SATAC.
- Toledo, Ohio- (NW Ohio)
- Columbus, Ohio - (Central Ohio Region)
- Ann Arbor, Michigan - (SE Michigan)
- Fort Wayne, Indiana - (Eastern Indiana)